Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HEY, Happy THANKX GIVVINNGG...Oh, hey, thanks for the PACKAGE. I was just too anxious, and so I opened it, and woh whow jk jk jk haha. Hey, so that's cool that everyone bought all that food for three inches of snow. Ahah, I wish it would snow up here once in a while. Sounds like a good Thanksgiving, especially with Cranberry Sauce and Chris. Sounds like that "Swedish brand" is taking over our home. 16 year olds should be driving up to Alta! That's how you get them to be good drivers... and skiers. K, so lately I've been insanely tired. Yesterday I just passed out after church on my bed. Then we were working, and I was like ''I need to eat something, I think ,so we went and found some mandarin trees. We sat down in a Coco bean forest and ate some mandarins. Then later, on the way home, we went to this member's house (Joseph Marry). We had to hike up this huge mountain, and we were both just dying, so we stopped halfway up and planned in the middle of the road. It was a good week. We had a lot of lessons with members (4). (That is more than I had during an entire change). Hey, so my comp is really cool, but he makes me homesick 'cause we're always talking about home. My current favorite CD is David Archuletta's Christmas Story, or what ever. You should check it out. He sings in Portuguese, Italian and French... It's good... Anyways, here's a picture of Elder Smith and me wearing coordinating ties. Cute, huh?... I'm currently reading Gospel Principles in Q'eqchi, and it is incredible and funny. I found these Mayan heads, and they're pretty pretty.. pretty cool.. I was also going to send you a package, but my companion sent a package like 3 months ago to his girlfriend, and it never got to her. I really don't want the things I've got for you guys stolen, so you might have to wait for a while... Sorry. k k that's what's up.

k l LOVE you

ARN


No comments:

Post a Comment