Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm goin' to conquer the worl, but first I'm a win the heart of that girl





HEY, so I think I have a change... GOOD THING.... YES, but a la vez no. 'Cause I really like my area. My comp really doesn't get it, being a missionary that is. I don't really know what to say, I'm out of ideas. Thanks for the package. I'm sure my future comp and I will enjoy it. Hey, so today we played wiffle base ball and I hit a home run! Yes. kkk, seriously, I don't know what to write. I bought some really killer black levis from a guy underneath a lamina pavilion for 2 quetz..... I don't know what to say. I'm hoping this next change will be off da hook. Mom, I'm in zone POLOCHIC duhhh. Hey, are you guys going to do anything cool for Thanksgiving, or what? Oh, and is Ben going to the U or SLCC ? I forgot...It's hot here today, but yesterday it was freezing! They didn't even turn on the air conditioning in my church yesterday. However they did try and make me give the Sunday School class (which is ''Right out of the question'') along with asking us to talk and bear our testimonies, 'cause no one esle would <-- my comp and I did that... but the church is soo unorganized here. I guess they are finally going to officialize the name of the church in a month or two in Q'eqchi (pronounced kek-chi will sound right). k, well I'll keep my eyes out for your package, but thanks for everything! much love laj Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment