Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

You can be my Cinderella

Hey, whats up? All the pictures worked out great (that you emailed me), and I got your letter. Gracias por desanímarme vos no, but the sd card works! So this week was an enormous waste of time 'cause we had zone conference this week (snore), but there was a hilarious doctor that came and talked to us and told us that all animals come from hell. My mission president told us that President Falabella was complaining about missionaries having too ugly of ties, so my mission president gave him permission to cut them off of missionaries if he sees them. (Too bad I´ll only see this man once in a blue moon.) We did service in zone 9 the other day. We just broke down a ton of boxes and loaded them with toilet paper, food, tampons, water, etc... for all the dying people in Quetzaltanango. Fun. Hey I FOUND WENDY´S and I ate the most American thing ever - frosty and fries with a spicy Baconator - there´s some sick vandalism in the central mission but everyone says its the worst mission in Guat. Um, it's raining a lot.. What's new? I really want to go to Polo Chik. Tomorrow I have an interview with Papa T. so we´ll see what he says. Um, my amazing family that I was going to baptize (in two weeks) MOVED!!! my family of ten!!! I have nobody to baptize now. Oh, p day was moved to today 'cause of all the really unproductive things we´ve been doing this week. It´s my primo's birthday tomorrow. That was a nice picture by the way Adam! You can email me as many pictures as you want 'cause they just show up at the bottom of the email and I don't have to open them. For real it doesn't waste that much time. I´m fine, the volcano didn´t burn me too bad. k lov aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment