Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

´´We´re taking it for the kids!´´

Oh, so the the man with the the four thousand dollar suit is going to hold the elevator for the guy that doesn´t make that much in three months. COME ON! k, so thanks for the advice, appreciate it. My companion has been a member for his whole life and he has a car and I don't think he's that poor. His dad makes really nice shoes that cost a pretty Sol, and Latinos are not usually the ones trying to be the ¨super missionary¨. ´They just have a ton of pride. Anyways the only major thing that happened this week is that we had interviews with President Torres yesterday (which is why I'm writing you today). I´m senior comp, now and my comp isn't very happy.... that what's up. HEY, I´m going to call you at like 7 or 8 at night (so like 8 or 9) on Sunday (I think), and if I don´t, expect a call Monday o.k? Also I´m sending your Mothers Day card mañana, so expect something in like 3 weekishs and porfa send my micro sd back asap 'cause Ben's 4 gig micro sd card that he traded me, that didn´t work for his little mp3 deal, is HD so it also doesn´t work in my camera (genius Aaron) O.K., umm.. I think that is all. Oh, could you also find out my ´´confirmation date porfa´´ when I was baptized, 'cause apparently I need this to fix my ldsmail or whtev. FYI I draw every missionary something (at least the ones I know and like) and probably a fourth the time I draw something during lessions and I ALWAYS draw in church! 'cause Guatemalans are so interesting!! Oh, I just remembered something else. We had zona conference and Elder Falabella of the 70 spoke to us. It was pretty interesting, and we had the conference in my first area so there was like an hour and a half break between meetings, so these 2 missionaries and I went around and talked to some members (the ones that would give us food). It was great! k adios family HEART arn

No comments:

Post a Comment