Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

See the truth enable sight through your damaged cornea, We got the formula from Oakland, California

Sup my family? It's your boy lil "a". So this week was good! We had a ton of ward activities. Last Thursday we watched "the new Joseph Smith movie". Friday we had a talent show, and my DL and I did this skit (el mas importante) se llama ok, and we just had all these papers on the stage set up, and my DL was just yelling at me the whole time, "Where is it? Where is that paper??" I'm freaking out throwing papers all over the place trying to find this paper for him, and then he finds it. He pulls out of this bag a roll of toilet paper, and runs off the stage. ahahilarious. Then on Saturday, we cleaned our church and ate nachos. I played basketball and killed. Um, we had a barbecue today and um.., the only other interesting thing that happened was that this paper factory lit on fire and then burned to the ground like 100 meters from my house. Then the voluntary firemen showed up like an hour later to put it out. It was crazy though. I have never seen a fire until this one (which happened on .. Friday?). It was insane. Anyways, thanks for sending me the pics. I love 'em! It's good to see all your your faces. Speaking of which, what happened to your begota (mustache) Ben? Liza's hair looks really cool in that picture w\Adam and Rozzi. I'm glad you got your Mother's Day card, and I'm glad Peter and Laura will have room in their house for me to come stay with them. I might be speaking 'quet chi next week. I'll let you know. k, love arn hwrd

No comments:

Post a Comment