Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Taggers and Axle

Mom, we aren't working with anyone. No one wants to listen to us. I'm getting used to people lying to me. On Tuesday I ate some really great Nicaraguan tostadas or something, IDK, but the next day I was SO sick. We had district meeting and I almost died. I threw up and was so weak I couldn't walk and I had some crazy fever and a lot of other things, but I got a blessing and the next day I felt better. Ummm, I'm getting really tired of my comp. Um.. I don't know... we had a bbq today with my zone. Um.... I'm fed up with this area to be perfectly honest. I'm glad you got to visit Disneyland, Hoover Dam, and the beach. That's really cool. I want to go more places in the States when I get home. Oh, we get to talk on Mother's Day! The 10th of Mayo! That's something to look forward to. lOve Arn

No comments:

Post a Comment