Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Party like a Rock Star

K, so talking on the phone was really great. It was great hearing all your voices, especially 'cause it had been the longest time that I hadn´t talked with you (Mom) Dad, Adam and Ben (four months). It was great talking to Peter and Laura, too. I talked with my bishop last night and he asked us what was the hardest thing about leaving on a mission. I told him that for sure it was leaving my family behind (especially Chip). Then last night, I just looked at my pictures from home and ate a ton of chocolate while my "cousin", Elder Primo, talked to his family. So you are MISSED everyone. So other than that, the only really interesting things that happened this week were: two people got shot in front of our church, we got our investigator family to go to church, and we lost the 7 year old daughter for like 3 hours and so I was freaking out. She was found at her uncle's house. Today we went to the temple. The temple was better 'cause I can now understand and speak fine. What happened is, the sessions are really small, ok, and they give you these little numbers to get into the sessions 'cause they can only hold like 24 people 'cause it's so small. Anyways, what happened is that Elder Falabella (the first quorum of the 70) was in my same session and also President Clark (second quorum of the 70). So all the temple workers wanted everything to start on time. Anyways, I forgot my number deal and so I ran back to my locker to grab it out of my pants, and in my rush to get back I forgot my packet, so long story short, I didn't notice until half way through the session, and I caused a long ruckus for two members of the 70, haha. I think that's all I can say about that, if that. So anyways, have a great week, and tell everyone hello that I couldn't talk to. Thanks! LV ARN DNL HWRD

No comments:

Post a Comment