Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

Yup in a white T I break a b back and I keep a big bank o I think they like that

K, I am SO jealous that you are going to Disneyland, and I don't think that I can emphasis that enough. Hey, so I don't really have anything to say. The coolest thing that happened to me this week was that I drank out of an enormous tea cup at my bishop's house. Um, my comp is insane and seriously, he likes to cook so I eat like a Peruvian every lunch (which is pretty much just rice, fyi). Um, I built a foundation, for someone's house that is falling into a canyon, out of tires and dirt. I might have already told you that, but my district worked on it more this week. Um.. pretty much the only people that we have to teach in this area are kids cause adults won't listen. Um, for p- day we played dodge ball and rode bumper cars today. There has been some insane rain around here and other than that nothing's up...... Happy Birthday, Peter (what the heck are you and Laura doing, porfa?) Um... volley ball with the Gelders, always a good time. Anyways, let me know how Disneyland goes. Don't crack your head open waiting for Splash Mountain, otherwise you won´t remember how much fun you had. k adios love SON NUMBER ONE.. or fourth.

No comments:

Post a Comment