Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When I'm in need, I ain't sayin she a gold digger but she ain't messin w/no broke‏

These two girls are after me! They are. The area that I live in isn't great. There is no water at least 2-4 days of the week. This seriously puts me out of my comfort zone for so many different reasons that you don't want to know. Anyways, I wouldn't even mention it if it was anything mild. Thanks for the advice Dad, I can always use it. My mission feels like a dream. Samuel L. Clemens (or Mark Twain as he preferred to be called) wrote in The Mysterious Stranger that life is only a vision, a dream. All of us are but thoughts. Thanks for the PACKAGE!!! (Mom) I'm a paint you somethin'. I got it on the 12th. I almost felt more loved than Liza and Peter, but then I factored in Valentinez Day so.. I guess I'm still not number one. I love the ties! They are really pristine. Actually, I might even go so far as to say that they're ''Solid'' - Jeff Wellman. Not really much is going on, but I did get thrown out of my first house. We were teaching this elderly man and my comp was just asking him questions about some stuff in the Bible and after like 10 minutes he just freaked out at us and told us he was confused and we left. The bishop here is out of control. We have problems 'cause he doesn't keep anything secret (he tells peoples' confessions to whoever) and his wife is freaking annoying and loud. One of the members left the church when she went to an adult activity (dinner) and the bishop's wife said (loudly),''Oh, so you only show up when there's food?'' IDK we're having problems. I had an increadibly ingenious thought the other day (when I was daydreaming about skiing). SOLUTION: for my birthdays and Christmas you can just send me FREESKIER mag. and I'll just circle anything I like and you can buy it for me so when I get home I'm still on top of the skiing trends. Oh by the way, this is something we'll pan out the details more, but the minute I get off the plane when I get home we're going skiing, so just have my stuff in the car when you come to pick me up. Oh ? - my mission president's wife wants to know if she can have a copy of that talk he gave me. Um.... I rode in a (red three wheel ghetto taxi) tuke tuke k k k <3 U Happy Valentinez DAY. LOVE, your son aaaronnn

No comments:

Post a Comment