Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

Took a look in the miror and said, ¿What's up, what's up, what's up??

> Wow! Sounds like the family is really falling apart without me. jk. But should I be congratulating Ben 'cause everyone knows where mono comes from jaja? I'm jealous of Peter and Laura. Kayaking is sweet. Also Matthew, he's going to be able to go everywhere in the world. Tell him to come drug deal here and visit me! Although it would be stiff competition 'cause every other house is a pharmacia and you can buy ANYTHING without a Rx. haha. JAN's the MAN ADAM. Her class isn't for girls. Yeah my p- day is Monday. Yeah the address is just the mission home so send me CANDY. This place is crazy! Today I went to this market on the street and it's actually more like a cave than a street 'cause people are selling so much stuff there isn't any light. Um, my friend's name is Hess. I live in this neighborhood called Molino. There are police everywhere carrying shotguns. So minus the fact that they are controlled by a Gang, I'm pretty safe. Last Saturday we baptized this kid named Fernando Javier Angue Martinez. He's cool! I would try and send you a picture, but if I do anything with this freaking website it deletes my entire message (last week and this week it did). That's why the emails are short. Um, we're baptizing two more people this weekend, kkk by love U ---a-a-r-o-n---d-a-n-i-e-l---h-o-w-a-r-d

No comments:

Post a Comment