Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We got them yellows, got them purple, got them greens

And the whole tops diamond and the bottom row's gold...our Christmas tree, that iz. It's Christmas Eve and there's not a lot to say other than I'm doing laundry and I lost the cap to my Spray n' Wash, shoot! Thanks for the presents everyone! I don't know what's in them...cause I haven't opened any of them yet. I'm a write a letter tomorrow though, so that you know how my Christmas went. Oh, you should send me some numbers so I can call people when I get to the airport. I think ours' is still 295-4395, and Ben's is 558-8891, but yeah, I need some numbers 'cause I can call anyone I want at the airport. Not on Christmas. You never told me what the "scare" was with Simba, by the way, and yeah, I have a coat. I'm glad to see Chase will enjoy his last Christmas. 'Kay, I have nothing cool to say today sooo feeeeel lese Navy Da! I'm terrible at Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment