Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009

da DA da DANCE in your FORbidn

Hey kidz, how's it going? !MERRY CHRISTMAS! Mom, thanx for the Christmas present. I swear I haven't opened it yet. Sorry, I don't think Paul ever got my email I sent him cause I just got a weird email return notice or something, but I emailed him just saying thanks so much for the yo-yos 'cause I love playing with them, and it's so good to have something that distingwishez (no idea how to spell thatt <--) one person from another around here. That's hilarious that kids are mistaking Peter for Jesus! And that's cool he's sliding into home plate (graduating) next spring. Um, I hope Adam has been building GUS, I'm waiting for the picture to be sent to me. Chase is going to live, and no you didn't tell me about the scare you had with Simba. Um, that's cool that Matthew's doing so well with his job, and even cooler that he might be able to move back to Atlanta. Sorry, I forgot everyone's emails today. I have a list, but I forgot it so just one for today. Um, tell Becky I'm drawing her a picture of Jesus. Tell Ben that finals are the worst, but don't worry about them too much cause you should know before hand if you are going to have to retake the class and you'll do fine on the other ones. I'm jealous of Liza and Jeff and Rozzi. They always go on vacation. Thanx Grandma for the Christmas Card, thurz glitter all up in my grill! Ha! It,s cool, and thanks for the money. I don't know what to tell you guys, I'm just doing the same stuff everyone else is.. so I don't know why you continue to express any interest in me.. I wake up as late as I can, go to class, try and figure out what the heck my teachers saying (but I have really cool teachers, Hermano Minle y Nilsen). I'm sending you something one of my teachers wrote, and it really hits me home ( cause I feel like it's the same story for me so far, and going to be in the future.) then I eat as healthy as I can, but I still gain weight, more class, gym, play with my yo yo, sleep. So that's it. Boring. Um, my new companion is really good at Spanish. He took it in college so it's way better. Um, we have a new kid in our class (the one that replaced my awful companero antiguo) and he's crazzy. He was in the army, and I feel bad for his comp 'cause he's exactly what you would expect coming from the army. We are in the same room, but I kind of like "Commander Sheely". I feel bad though, he hasn't ever got any letters from home. Anyways I'm trying to get really good a the Jump-Rope in gym. I'm trying to learn Spanish. I'm sending you guys my micro SD card pretty soon, and all of your Christmas presents that I got for everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'll tell you about President MONSON's talk, 'cause I'm pretty sure he always comes on Christmas. Have a good one without me!! suckas!!! Luv you kidzzz.z.z...zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment