Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Crew...

Sorry. This is a crappy letter. Anything for Christmas. No. Thank you so much for the package Paul and Mom, and for the letters from everyone. Sounds like another killer Thanxgiving--Thanks to Paul. I'm jealous of you all seeing Fantastic Mr. Fox, Thanks for the Box! So you're having a Charlie Brown Christmas...sounds like you're really letting yourselves go for the holidays. Skiing better be a lost sport by the time I get back. Oh nothing could EVER replace Gumdrop--but I still love the kanga. Adam, Great Job on wearing the purple shorts. I'm trying to follow Peter's advice, eating as little as possible, but it's hard, cause there is always so much food available! Ben, I do kind of H8 mi comp, but yeah I love my district. Tell everyone sorry I've lost like two hours of my p-day so I couldn't really write anyone. But things are getting better,....again, thank you for everything in the package. Toys are so Great! You know me well. Um yeah. So Sorry. I will spend way more time on your letter next week, K? Luv U Mom, Adam, Eliza, Dad, Ben, Laura, Grandma, Matthew, Peter, Jeff and everyone
Aaron Daniel Howard

Note: Aaron sent a great picture of "His Crew". He sent it with a fun map that tells all about everyone in the picture, but it didn't scan so great, so you just get the photo. Here are the names and descriptions of his district.


Front Row: Left to Right: Elder Kaka from New Zealand, lived in Hawaii went to BYUH, but we didn't know each other. He's hilarious and good at fire knifing. My Great Companion, Elder Parry, bugs the crap ouda me sometimes...I'm getting used to it. From Sokom, WA. That's Me, your son! Elder Tialavea, Great Leader, hilarious, 1/2 Samoan, From CA, went to BYU. Super Smart.

Back Row: Left to Right: Elder Gillmor. He's fun, from Seattle, WA. His parents didn't write him till today so everyone wrote them hate mail. We room together. Elder Brannelly. I think we have the most in common. He's cool... so naturally. He's from Draper, UT. Elder Wagner. We run together. He's scrawny--also from UT. Elder Reeves. Thinks he's Indie Music. Funny. From Gilbert AZ. (Two people missing: Elder Bowthorpe "Choirboy" SLC. Elder Wild "Homeboy" from Hooper, UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment