Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tom Cruise is trapped IN DA CLOSET!

This week was super great. I got permission to go to my old areas on two separate divisions so I could chaq'rab'ink wib', despedirme, say goodbye. It was cool. I went to Teleman with Elder Escelante, and was able to visit most all of my converts. Then I was able to do a division in the Tinta, and in the morning we caught a truck up to Actela Santo Domingo. I said goodbye to Hermana Rosalina and her family. It was super good for me. I'm really happy most of the people that I baptized still remember the things that my companions and I have taught them. I think there is a really good chance that 3 of the couples that I baptized will go to the temple. I talked to each of them about it, and they still know that they need to go. Um... other than that, it is really hard to find people to teach in my area because of big meetings or work etc...etc.. There are never men at home. It's terrible. We did find one guy who seems like he's been waiting for us, but he wasn't home yesterday when we went to pick him up. This week we have district conference so I only have 4 more days to be in my area. Please do me the favor of inviting everyone that I may have missed. Especially Peter and Laura (even though they might not be able to come). Thank you for registering me for my classes.. PRICIATE-IT. I can't wait for the snow! Have a super terrific WEEK!
Love, AARON

No comments:

Post a Comment