Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm back 3peat



How do you know that I'm writing in my journal? Pedometers are cool. Some days I wish I had one 'cause we walk really far everyday. I am so happy Rachel Kime is going on a mission! Who would have thought, right? Well, what's currently happening is the Latino sitting next to me is typing faster with one finger than I am with ten. Today we are in Elestor, and I ate an amazing burrito today. My companion and I went to the furthest area in our area two days ago, and everyone was rich and spoke Spanish. Like thee furthest I have ever gone so far. It was cool. Ummmm... yeah, Waldemar came to church, and we are going to go teach him on Wednesday. We set a baptismal date with another 17 year old kid (Miguel), and they both came to church yesterday, so thatssss goood. A lot of people came to church yesterday (58) the most ever. Anyways, not a lot else is happening. Have a good week!!!
Love Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment