Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When herd came in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do, but when I become a star we'll be livin' so large. I'd give anything for you s


I don't really have a lot to say, other than it was really good to hear everyone's voice. I hope you all had a Happy Christmas.... um... I found a really confusing letter from Ben/Adam which I'm just going to assume is a joke 'cause I didn't get the whole coffee joke right off the bat. Simba is alive right? Oh, and Adam better be wearing his own Zurrik shoes and not mine or I'm a bust a cap. K, so here are some pictures of real food I get to eat once a week - some grilled meat, guacamole, beans, onions, nasty salad (diced cabbage and mayonnaise) tortillas, and pepper coffee. I really like this stuff, CHURRAZCOS se llaman. There is Elder Gonzalez, Elder Turek, Elder Smith and me eating them. This little girl is beautiful, right she just helped slaughter a pig. For our Christmas activity we had caldo (soup) with chicken in it. It was pretty, pretty good. Um, they put pine nedles all over the floor so you couldn't see the floor at all, and we had a Charlie Brown Christmas tree with ghetto guat lights. I had a good Christmas though. It was better than last years for sure, and I really like my presents. I'm such a gangster with my LA ring now; and my watch is really awsome and needed. Anywaysss, I hope you enjoy the pictures 'cause they took forever to load, That's how things go around here, REALLY SLOWLY and EXTEMPORANEOUSLY.
I guess I should be wishing eveyrone a Happy New Year as well.... and asking: Should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind?
Peace and love, aaron hoWARd

No comments:

Post a Comment