Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Na Na Na Na Nana Kill Me



Yeah, I got your package. December 16. I don't know anything about calling you yet. I'm currently in Coban, so I ate at McDonalds, and a really good Italian place (way better than The Olive Garden). I had a Calzone and Parmesan Chicken Pasta (it was super good). There were 19 baptisms in our area, however they were all children in the wrong church. I did a division in Tucuru w/ Elder Norton and it was a good time. I got no sleep last night. We left at like 2:30 am so we could get here. I printed out some pictures and bought some peanut butter, twix, chocolate. gummy worms and strawberry soy milk. I'm like really tired right now and falling asleep at this very moment. Nothing is working right, right now, this internet place stinks and I'm going to sleep. Umm... tomorrow is the Christmas meeting, and next week we have changes so we'll see what happens.... k love and take kare happy hanajaka and a new year.....Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment