Write to Me!

You can send snail mail: Elder Aaron Daniel Howard, Mision Guatemala Ciudad Norte, Apartado Numero 951 A, Guatemala, Guatemala C.A. OR www.dearelder.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Utah is getting ready for me...



Sorry I didn’t write you last week… I was in a car accident… nobody was hurt, and now I need a new car. Just kidding. Thank you for telling me about that. Well, if it’s even possible, you could get the Audi fixed and that could be the family car. I wouldn’t even mind. In the mean time, Grandpa is lookin’ fly in the Audi tt. We didn’t have changes btw. We are staying together. I’m excited to stay in my area even though right now we are dealing with some serious problems…with people not fulfilling their responsibilities etc. etc.. Anyways, General Conference was awesome! I watched it on a 32’’ flat screen TV in English, so I was happy. Right now it’s raining a lot everyday and it's insanely muddy. Pictures: This is a waterfall that I really want to baptize in!! And the other picture is me walking… a lot. Anyways, I’m happy to hear that it has snowed! That’s good news. Utah is getting ready for me. Anyways, do you have any other questions, or is there anything that you want me to get for people… like Guatemala stuff? I don’t really know what you want me to bring home for everyone, so just let me know so I can get it. Oh, sorry I didn’t write you last week. The internet was insanely slow, and then my letter got deleted, so sorry.
Love, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment